We are very excited to introduce our guest today, who is not only a second-generation Pitch Deck guest but an entrepreneur, Jeff Nadel. Jeff is the founder and CEO of Klink, a company behind the app that lets you order beer, wine, and spirits for delivery on-demand. He is a 22-year-old entrepreneur who took a leave of absence from the University of Pennsylvania to build his company full-time.
We invited Jeff to the show to share his incredible journey from being a college student to becoming an entrepreneur and working to get funding for Klink. Listen in to learn about how Jeff was able to develop his company based on his customers’ needs, get past the first-time entrepreneur’s bias, and get in the room with the investors he desired. You don’t want to miss Jeff’s tips and tactics that will help you find, pitch and accept the deal that will help you grow your business.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The inspiration for Klink.
- How Jeff was able to improve Klink’s development completely based on customer feedback.
- The random connection that led to funding for Klink.
- Jeff’s advice to get to the investors you want to talk to.
- How to look past the first time entrepreneur bias to find the right investor.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Jeff: Klink | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- The Pitch Deck: Success on Angel List – Phil Nadel
- Paul Graham Essays
- Traction: A Startup Guided to Getting Customers by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- The Obstacle is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and/or due diligence, tweet your question to @the_pitch_deck. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.