Today, we welcome AJ Agrawal, the CEO and co-founder of Alumnify Inc. AJ is a successful entrepreneur, writer and speaker. He is also a columnist for Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, Tech Cocktail, and FitnessRx.
AJ’s company, Alumnify, was recently able to successfully raise a substantial amount of capital, helping them to pass their series seed and get ready to move on to series A.
We invited AJ to share his recent experience with raising capital for Alumnify. Tune in for some solid advice on what you can do to deliver the best pitch possible and find the right investor for your business. Don’t miss this priceless information that will help you avoid mistakes that many founders make.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How AJ started his search for capital.
- The importance of building relationship with investors before you need capital.
- The most important piece of information investors need from a business.
- Why entrepreneurs shouldn’t waste time developing a business plan.
- What you should do to get ready for a pitch.
- One of the smartest things you can do in the capital-raising process…after you get turned down.
- Two things that you should never shortcut as a startup CEO.
Featured On The Show:
- Traction by Gino WickmanThe Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- AJ Agrawal on Twitter: @ajalumnify | Email: AJ@alumnify.co
- Inc. Magazine
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Tech Cocktail
- The Pitch Deck Facebook Page
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and due diligence, post your question on The Pitch Deck Facebook Page. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.