Andy has been a jack-of-all-trades in the entrepreneurial world; he has been a technology entrepreneur, investor, ibanker, and consultant. By utilizing his drive for success and passion for learning, he has become uniquely poised to help entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
If you are a business owner, and you are looking for amazing photographs, you have to check out Andy’s site. Being an amateur photographer myself, I love Andy’s site because it is just chock-full of amazing images that you can buy for marketing that do not look like stock photos.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Andy’s journey to becoming an entrepreneur.
- Why Andy went from a Tech major to getting his MBA.
- The purpose behind 500px.
- How Andy helped 500px get funding and grow.
- How 500px is different from other photo sharing communities.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Andy: 500px | Twitter
- Goldman Sachs
- Live Journal
- Azure Capital Partners
- Foundry Group
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and/or due diligence, tweet your question to @the_pitch_deck. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.