Wish you could tap into the mind of a successful investor for solid advice? If so, you’re in luck, because today we have investor, advisor and serial entrepreneur, Dave Feinlieb, on the show! Dave joined Mohr Davidow in 2006 as a Principal and then a General Partner in 2009. He led the first institutional rounds in RootMusic, the #1 entertainment app on Facebook, which recently closed at $16 million. He was also involved with the widely popular e-mail marketing and sales platform for small businesses, Infusionsoft.
You’ll want to listen to this episode to learn about the importance of having a strong vision behind your product or service, as it is often the key to many successful opportunities. As you’re preparing to deliver your pitch, be sure to press play and take action on all the actionable advise Dave gives. Don’t wait and tune in now!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why a particular city is Dave’s #1 advice for entrepreneurs.
- How big market opportunities must align with your product or service for investors.
- Two questions Dave asks entrepreneurs to test if they’re on the path to success.
- How authenticity makes all the difference in your pitch deck.
- Why you shouldn’t hold back from expressing your passion for your business.
- How scaling and hiring get investors excited.
- How having traction with your product or service BEFORE the pitch deck can be a win-win.
Featured On The Show:
- Big Digital Landscape
- Mohr Davidow
- RootMusic (now BandPage)
- Nancy Schoendorf
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and due diligence, post your question on The Pitch Deck Facebook Page. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.