On this episode of The Pitch Deck, we welcome David Vulcano, the President of Angel Capital Groups – Nashville Chapter. David is also the AVP, Clinical Research for Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Responsible for the compliance and growth of clinical research, as well as lead of the Human Subject Protection Program, the largest non-governmental provider of hospitals, surgical centers and other healthcare delivery service lines.
David is an Angel investor with a strong mission to support companies that solve problems not dreams. This episode serves well for both the investor and entrepreneur because you’ll hear solid advice and tips from David. If you want to cut through the fluff and get down to what really works, tune in now to learn more!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why startups are scaled on an entertainment value for investors.
- Why there is never a “perfect pitch.”
- The key component entrepreneurs forget to mention in a pitch deck.
- Why changing people’s lives is your mission not your business.
- Why buzz words can work against your pitch.
- Unique disclosure circumstances and why they are NOT needed most of the time.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with David Vulcano: LinkedIn | Venture 360 | Angel Capital Groups
- The Art of The Start by Guy Kawasaki
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and due diligence, post your question on The Pitch Deck Facebook Page. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.