On this episode of The Pitch Deck, we are very excited to invite Drew Drew Taylor to the show. Drew is a serial entrepreneur and the co-founder of AstroPrint, a wireless 3D Printing technology company AstroPrint allows users to slice, store, and print 3D files from any web enabled device, like a smartphone. In addition, AstroPrint users can monitor their 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud.
Over the course of his career, Drew has worked in sports medicine for pro ice hockey and pro soccer teams and later, acupuncture, herbalism and Chinese medicine. Concurrently, he started a number of tech startups, including his “big guns,” FindYogaNow.com and AstroPrint.com.
Join us today to hear Drew’s amazing story of entrepreneurship, how he and his team founded AstroPrint and were able to successfully get funding to grow the business to its current glory. Listen in for some game-changing advice that will help you land the right investor for your business. Check it out below.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Drew’s entrepreneurial journey and background.
- How AstroPrint was founded.
- Drew’s number 1 way of connecting with founders.
- The role accelerators played in growing and securing funding for AstroPrint.
- Drew’s process for preparing for and delivering a pitch.
- What the SAFE and KISS agreements are and how they protect your company.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Drew and AstroPrint: Email | Twitter | Facebook
- Beta Spring
- 500 Startups
- Y Combinator
- The Lean Entrepreneur by Brant Cooper, Patrick Vlaskovits, Eric Ries
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and due diligence, post your question on The Pitch Deck Facebook Page. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.