SoGal Ventures is the first female-led millennial venture capital firm, with an investment focus on exceptional, diverse founding teams. Elizabeth’s teams have plans for global domination through tackling major consumer or healthcare problems in the U.S. and Asia.
If you are a young college entrepreneur or are looking to put together a strong team, then you need to listen to what Elizabeth has to say. Being an entrepreneur since childhood, Elizabeth has drawn on her experiences and founded not one, but two startup venture capital firms that are helping to take over the world.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Elizabeth’s journey to entrepreneurship.
- How being born two months premature shaped Elizabeth’s life.
- Why Elizabeth founded SoGal Ventures.
- The perks of being an entrepreneur as a student of a university.
- What Elizabeth is looking for in a start-up and the founding team.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Elizabeth: Twitter | A-Level Capital | Twitter | So-Gal Ventures | Twitter | Email | Facebook
- The Pitch Deck: Using College to Your Advantage – Stephanie Weiner, VC at Bain Capital
- Amazon Web Services
- Bloomberg Business Weekly
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and/or due diligence, tweet your question to @the_pitch_deck. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.