Today, we are excited to invite Jose Cayasso to The Pitch Deck. Jose “Caya” Cayasso, as he is known, is the co-founder and CEO of Slidebean. He is also a TEDx speaker and founder of Saborstudio, a creative content company and the first Costa Rican startup to be selected for a major US accelerator.
Slidebean is an interactive cloud-based presentation platform where users can simply insert the content and create beautiful and professional slide decks in minutes instead of hours. With his company, Slidebean , Caya is currently on his second startup as a founder and has a wealth of insights to share with us.
Join us today for an amazing discussion about the intricacies of the fundraising process. This episode is jam packed with brilliant tips and strategies that you can use today in order to make your company more attractive to investors, get into the right accelerator and position your team as a winner that any investor will get in line work with!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Caya got a crash course in startup funding and landed his company into a prominent accelerator.
- Caya’s thoughts on choosing the right accelerator (US and Latin American).
- Two different approaches to raising money.
- The importance of warm introductions to investors.
- The right (and wrong) times to start raising money.
- Caya’s brilliant tips for founders.
Featured On The Show:
- Dream Ventures500 Startups
- Startup Chile
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Connect with Caya: Twitter | Email
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and due diligence, post your question on The Pitch Deck Facebook Page. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.