This week on The Pitch Deck, I am thrilled to welcome Matt Bachmann to the show. Matt is the co-founder of Wandering Bear Coffee in New York City. Wandering Bear is taking a new approach to the exploding cold brew iced coffee category, focusing on making cafe-style iced coffee convenient for those that want to enjoy it at home or at work.
If you are an entrepreneur looking to break into the consumer market and have a different approach to solving consumer problems, then you are in luck! Matt joins us to share the unique problem that Wandering Bear is trying to solve, and how they are redefining the consumer issue in an incredibly unique way. With Matt’s help, you can learn to have a narrative with investors that will help them understand your solution and give them exactly what they are looking for – the belief that the startup team understands the mission and has their own perspective on how to solve it differently.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Matt and his co-founder became accidental entrepreneurs.
- Why you need to look at your business from the perspective of a consumer if you’re selling physical products.
- How to make cold brew iced coffee.
- What sets Wandering Bear Coffee apart from the competition.
- The early pitfalls that Matt ran into.
Featured On The Show:9
- Connect with Matt: Wandering Bear Coffee | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and/or due diligence, tweet your question to @the_pitch_deck. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.