If you’re trying to prove to your investors that your product is worth paying attention to, you’ve already put a dent into your pitch deck. Want to learn how to avoid doing that? On today’s episode of The Pitch Deck, Max Menon join us to talk about the core concepts that investors love to hear and see. Max is an engineer by trade and an active investor in the stock market for the last 20 years. With his experience and passion to help markets succeed, he recently started looking at angel investing to diversify his portfolio.
When Max sits down to hear a pitch, he hopes to help, support, and provide VALUE to that company. Most of those opportunities are in the hands of the founder to make it all happen. If you want to learn how to properly prepare, deliver and crush it with your pitch deck to obtain these amazing opportunities… tune in right now!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Max is more than an angle investor.
- Why you must identify your product’s market.
- What it means to raise investors instead of capital.
- The power of visual presentations over text presentations.
- Why a viable solution to a problem in your market is effective in pitches.
- A core concept that will change how you prepare for your pitch.
Featured On The Show:
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and due diligence, post your question on The Pitch Deck Facebook Page. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.