With a great product must be a great team. This will impress and grab powerful investors like Nisa Amoils. Nisa is an active Angel Investor and startup advisor in the New York City entrepreneur ecosystem. From lawyer to entertainment marketing, and now a beauty entrepreneur, Nisa invests into companies that solves problems.
Solving problems is always a must, but with a cohesive team, many opportunities await. Tune in to the show to hear how a pitch instantly grabbed Nisa’s attention because of the technology behind the product, along with the solution to many markets – beyond what was being presented. Listening to this episode can make all the difference in your next pitch…press play now!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The importance of cohesiveness in all areas of the business.
- A strong practice all entrepreneurs must implement.
- How to effectively present the size of your market.
- A powerful pitch deck that instantly grabbed Nisa.
- The fine line between confidence and arrogance.
- A different mindset for pitching.
Featured On The Show:
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and due diligence, post your question on The Pitch Deck Facebook Page. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.