Today we’re excited to welcome Raaja Nemani, CEO and co-founder of BucketFeet. BucketFeet is an incredible Chicago-based e-commerce and retail company that collaborates with artists from around the world to create artist-designed footwear.
Raaja joins us today to share his amazing story of how during his travels around the world he met his partner and came up with the idea for a footwear brand designed by artists. Raaja talks about how he and his co-founder were able to get their consumer brand off the ground, how they got the necessary funding and the challenges they had to overcome along the way. Listen in for Raaja’s phenomenal insight and advice on raising money for your business. If you are an entrepreneur who is raising money, or thinking about raising money for your consumer brand, you don’t want to miss this value-packed episode!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The story of how Raaja came up with the concept for BucketFeet.
- How Rajaa and his co-founder raised funds for the brand.
- The turning point in their fundraising process.
- How they composed their message for fundraising.
- Where they found additional, non-traditional avenues for raising capital.
- Raaja’s phenomenal tips for founders.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Raaja: www.Bucketfeet.com | Twitter | Instagram
- Brian Spaly and Trunk Club
- Venture Deals by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- Eleven Rings by Phil Jackson
If you have questions about investing, early-stage capital raising, investor relationship and/or due diligence, tweet your question to @the_pitch_deck. In our future episodes, we will read your questions and get feedback from our featured guests.